Leadership Development | Speaker | Author
You may know David from his writing, but did you know that he is also a Leadership Development Practitioner and coaches individuals? Did you know that he is also a public speaker and will speak at your event?
Life & Leadership Development
Regardless of what your Leadership Development needs might be, David has created three Leadership Development courses to fit your needs. David will help you identify the leader within and help you build your leadership capability to achieve better results. He’ll also explore personal and organizational goals as well as untapped resources and hidden strengths you may not have known about.
Topics covered might include…
Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Getting past blocks and fears
- Balancing business and personal life
- Balancing budgets and navigating debt
- Making key decisions
- Communicating effectively
- Building powerful relationships
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Enjoying life
Public Speaking & Learning Opportunities
You can hire David for your next event or class. Standing on a concrete block and clinging to a light-pole, David started talking to large crowds at the age of 15. His ability to capture a crowd continues. Since then, he has spoken about a variety of different topics to crowds both large and small. Let David inspire, teach and motivate your group.
Business Topics Include:
Leadership Isn’t About the Leader
- The Three Components of Leadership
- Your People Matter
- Pareto’s principle and why it’s important to remember
- Introduction to Sales and Salesmanship
- Essential Sales Techniques and Strategies
Accepting Change by Expecting Change (30 Minutes – Hour)
- What should we expect to change?
- The Three Rule Method and its Proper Application
Other Popular Topics
Perspectives in Parenting Workshop – Being the Leader
- Our real job as parents
- What we never liked about our parents
- The “Hypocritical Me“
- Consistency and the importance of it
- The “Why” Game
- The questions we should REALLY be asking
- The risks of sheltering
- Why we should encourage mistakes
- New ideas about discipline
What the Future Holds
The future seems uncertain. Yet, we know that it will change. In this discussion, we explore what we should expect based on what we already know and how we should plan accordingly.
How to “Strategize” Your Debt
Too many people are living paycheck to paycheck. Between credit cards, loans, collections and so on, it’s hard for many to keep their heads above water. There is a way to fix it though but you need a strategy. It’s much more simple than one might imagine.
Natural Health Made Easy
- Common misconceptions about health and things you might want to reconsider.
- The basics of healthy living without the confusion of fad diets
- Supplements you might actually need
- What does nature say we need?
Deism & The Trinion Contradictions
- What is Deism – the religion reserved for Intellectuals
- The history of Deism
- Some of the different kinds of Deism
- The Trinion Contradictions
Let’s Get Started!
To learn more or to schedule an appointment visit GrassFireInd.com or Contact David directly by CLICKING HERE. If you need something custom tailored, David can help. He is very versatile and can speak on leadership, health, history, security management and theology. Contact us to find out what David can do for you!