- Current Doctorate Student | UC
- Health Science (alt specialty)
- Master of Science | SC
- Bachelor of Science | SC
- Security Management
- Summa cum laude
- Presidential Honors for GPA
- Deans Honor Roll (multis temporibus)
- Undergraduate Certificate – Operational Leadership | SC
- Undergraduate Certificate – Homeland Security | SC
- Professional Certificate – Active Shooter Workshop / Trainer | DHS
- Continued Ed Certificate – Agile Leadership | UMD
- Continued Ed Certificate – Qualitative Research Methods | MIT
- Continued Ed Certificate – Foundations in Hypnotherapy | HMI
Add. College Courses / MOOC’s / Non-Cert Areas of Study
- Health and Wellness
- Lifestyle Medicine | Doane Univ.
- Lifestyle Medicine Treatments of Chronic Disease | Doane Univ.
- Disease Prevention and Management | Doane Univ.
- Viruses & How to Beat Them | Tel Aviv Univ.
- Human Microbiome | Wageningen
- Intro to Urology | Karolinska Institutet
- Autophagy: Roles in Health and Disease | Tokyo Tech
- Healthcare & Administration
- Strategic Leadership in Healthcare | Doane
- Organizational Culture and Change in Healthcare | Doane
- Healthcare Organization and Delivery Models | Doane
- Health Informatics and Technology in Decision Making | Doane
- Vulnerable Populations | Doane
- Other Areas of Study
- Leadership and Influence | UMD
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism | Georgetown
- Business Strategy & Competitive Advantage | Wharton
- Entrepreneurship | MIT
- Major Capital Markets | NYIF
Other self-guided areas of study include: General Health & Wellness, Supplementation, Andrology, History, Economics, Government/Politics, Biology, Microbiology & Theology
Why Leadership Studies? The discipline of leadership is so many different things for me. It starts with what most might assume; like leadership theories, practical applications and the evaluation of some great and not-so-great leaders (both past and present). That’s fun but what many don’t know is that we get into strategic forecasting and decision-making, research methods, motivation techniques, change models, negotiating, facilitation, bias evaluation and control, mindfulness, emotional intelligence, human mind heuristics, organizational structuring, psychology, business, international business and global trends, qualitative and quantitative analysis, influence and behavior evaluation and so much more. It’s a highly challenging discipline once you get into the advanced stages. Now, it’s a passion.