Reasoned Leadership explores elements of great leadership ideas and theorem from a logical and “real world” perspective. This book examines both good and bad leadership, types of power a leader can use, ideas for organizational structure, knowledge management, and much more. There is something for every leader in this book.
This book would be particularly great for management training, corporate literature, and executive gifts.
NOTE: THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER IN PRINT
Some Examples of What People Are Saying:
- JDD March 31, 2016 Format: Paperback
“Excellent introduction to leadership principles, with a complete breakdown of terms and stages of leadership with explanations and examples. Also names authors/books that offer expounding information on different segments of leadership.”
- DonnyB April 2, 2016 – Format: Paperback
“This is an excellent insight into leadership from the beginning. The what and why and along with David’s perspective and explanation is put forth in an informative and easy to understand manner. I recommend this book to anyone considering a civilian career with a supervisory role or precursor to military officer or NCO training.”
- Amazon Customer January 1, 2017 – Format: Paperback
“This is the second book written by this author that I’ve had the pleasure of reading. If you’re in a position of leadership, and most of us are, (whether we think so or not), this book is for you! Read from cover to cover to reap the full benefits.”
- Average Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars – Read More Reviews by Clicking Here
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, etc., and a Leadership group on Facebook.
- Repeaters: Other groups/pages that use the material
- Conferences: Speaking engagements and interactions
- Corporate America: Book has been purchased for corporate use
- Academia: Ideas within the book are being taught on the college level
- Paperback: 154 pages
- Publisher: DMR Publications; 1 edition (March 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692666990
- ISBN-13: 978-0692666999
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches